To shave or not to shave...
Meet DERMAFLASH 2.0: This sleek device does the trick for exfoliation while removing peach fuzz, dead skin cells, and built-up debris. Dermaflash also evens out your skin tone and allows makeup to set evenly on your face. Your skin feels smoother and you're left with a healthy glow. It's super easy to use and takes about 5-10 minutes, so if you're someone always on the go and can't quite take the time for an office visit, this product will happily meet your needs. I've personally been shaving my face for years, I was never a fan of peach fuzz or dry skin so when Dermaflash developed this patented, safe and hygienic at-home device, needless to say, I was thrilled to receive it and now experience it first hand.
STEP BY STEP:
1. Cleanse your skin with the PREFLASH cleanser and pat dry.
2. Insert a new Edge into your DERMAFLASH and start the treatment right in front of your ear, at the top of your cheekbone.
3. With your other hand, hold your skin tight and use short, feathery strokes. Glide the DERMAFLASH inward towards your nose over the contours of your cheek and the entire side of your face.
4. Avoid the eyelid, eyebrows, hairline, and sides of the nose and lips.
5. Don't go over any facial area more than once.
6. After - apply a thin layer of the POSTFLASH hydrator or one of my favorites Instytutum's Serum or lifting cream over your face and enjoy your glow!
7. Once a week is all you need - your peach fuzz will not grow in thicker!
Dermaflash comes with: blades/cleanser & hydrator / charger / Make sure to remove the plastic covering inside the charger before using. Remove the blade before placing into the charger. Dermaflash was invented by a woman for women so thank you, Dara Levy, for giving women an option to safely and happily get rid of unwanted facial hair and exfoliate dry skin at home.
Pull your skin tight and use short, feathery strokes. Glide the DERMAFLASH inward towards your nose over the contours of your cheek and the entire side of your face. Be sure to skip over any cuts or pimples. Enjoy the look of your smooth skin after you apply your makeup.
Dispense your used blade with the push of a button. It's that easy, that safe. Send me an email if you have any questions.
“Confidence breeds beauty.” Estee Lauder
Thank you for reading.. xo janet